- Type: Permanent
- Location: Haydock
- Department: Finance
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Overall responsibility for managing the day to day running of the weekly / monthly payroll.
KEY TASKS / DRIVERS:
- Managing the weekly / monthly payroll.
- Managing the annualised hours system for Operations staff.
- Managing the year-end payroll requirement.
- Providing full ELF / Sage system support to the HR and Operations department (new starters / leavers / shift pattern changes / other updates / staff turnover / other queries / system training).
- Monitoring employee’s holiday and sick entitlement (utilising the Company’s ELF and Sage systems).
- Managing the Private Medical system (new starters / leavers / queries).
- Supporting the Company’s Pensions advisors (managing bookings / provision of starter packs / correspondence / activating or deactivating on the pension system database).
- Managing the pension auto-enrolment process
- Providing payroll based reports for the Company (costs / annualised hours / staffing levels).
- Management of the Company’s card swipe system (monitoring clocking-in / reviewing exceptions and clocking reports / printing new swipe cards / cancelling redundant cards)
- Preparation and submission of annual P11D and PSA returns
- Notification of company car changes to HMRC
- Adhoc reporting as required
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with Sage Professional payroll or similar software package.
- Good PC skills, mainly Excel.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
Please apply in writing to the HR Department after informing your Line Manager of your application, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 08 February 2019