About the Role
The successful candidate will have an expert knowledge, skills and experience in the improvement of quality systems, process control and food safety management. They will have responsibility for ensuring all government, customer and accreditation technical standards are met. They will personally drive the improvement of food safety and product quality through our Quality Management System, and plan and lead all customer and other third party audits (including BRC, Retailers and Brand Partners). In addition they will provide support to our Operations and QA teams, through HACCP and IQAs
• Positive, optimistic, enthusiastic and resilient
• Supportive of team and colleagues
• Driven by goals, and implementing positive change
• Well organised, forward planner
• A completer finisher
• Problem solver
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing or similar in a quality related role.
• A working understanding of food safety, HACCP, factory GMP and health & safety.
• Experience of systems implementation and SOP creation, training and IQA.
• Good written and verbal skills
• A qualification in a food science/technology related discipline would be advantageous but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of quality management systems (BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000)
• Computer literacy, specifically with MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Flexible style that adapts well to fast moving business environment.
In return for your great attitude we will provide all the support you need to hit the ground running, as well as all the development you need to help you achieve your career aspirations. Our people have access to a range of unique benefits from holiday homes in Spain, Devon and the Lake District, Private Health Care, Gym Discounts, 33 days holiday per year, with the option to buy an additional 5 days per year, competitive and ethical pension scheme, and many more! In addition to our confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Line we have a team of fully trained Mental Health First Aiders, who are available to support you when times are hard. Join our team and come along on our journey to becoming world renowned as a market leading, multi-channel Manufacturer and Distributor of Food and Beverage brands
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Experience||5 years|
|Minimum Qualifications||Bachelor's Degree|
|Closing Date||31st August 2022|