- On 26th April 2021
Horlicks and Mosquito Digital recently won Gold in two categories at the prestigious Digital Impact Awards, beating off stiff competition from the likes of Nestlé and Diageo.
- Best Use of Digital from the FMCG sector: Gold
- Best Use of Digital from the Food & Beverage sector: Gold
Horlicks used its long-standing brand awareness to great effect with the Moments to Share campaign. The multidisciplinary campaign focused on perception-shift through recipe development – positioning Horlicks as an ingredient to be used in sweet and savoury dishes. The campaign helped to attract younger demographic, demonstrated product versatility and increased product usage outside of traditional peak seasonality.
Judges praised the use of influencers and the demographic shift on social channels, delivering a new audience for the heritage brand. From a community-building website competition, developing recipes with influencers to capturing beautiful photography – we loved every stage of Moments to Share!
Moments to Share helped deliver some great results for the brand:
- Exceeded campaign KPIs by up to 199%
- Facebook engagement rate increase from 1.1% to 3.7%
- Under 44s now make up 71% of Instagram audience